Monday, September 10, 2007

And now I'm tired...














First week of school was a success. Juliet and Charlie are both going full days...by 'full' I mean jam-packed. We got our French books today. Here's what I know:

Je m'appelle Kristi.

That's about it.

And we finished Romeo and Juliet. Here's what the kids said about that:

Juliet: I don't like tragedies. Hmmmph.
Charlie: You should, since you were named AFTER A CHARACTER IN A SHAKESPEARE PLAY!!!!

This is a major point of importance for Charlie. He tells his friends, "Did you know Juliet was named after a character in a Shakespeare play?" To which his friends reply "blink blink." So here are a few pictures from the first day. Ignore the frumpy redhead on the floor.


powered by PostHive

2 comments:

Beck said...

WE have that puzzle! But my son took most of the pieces of Canada and hid 'em.

Kristi Harrison said...

Silly Canuck.